In order to assist you in determining what stage you are at from a mobility perspective, mobileUbiquity have put together a quick, simple coolness index(11 questions) that, once answered will create a high level roadmap of where you are and what you need to do in order to maximize your return on your investment from a mobility perspective.
Just by answering a few simple questions about your organisation, we’ll be able to immediately give you a high level overview of you are on the Enterprise Mobility Ladder as well as some simple actions you can take to move you up the ladder.
1. Unmobile: No application of any mobile technology and zero alignment to any IT process. Mobility is ignored
2. Ad-Hoc mobility: Mobility technology is partially deployed to enable IT processes on a limited exploratory basis.
3. Integrated mobility: Most of IT processes are undergoing some form of mobility enhancement with a particular attention to interface points between IT processes.
4. Optimising mobility: Mobile technology has been fully integrated into the IT process, such that individual workflows are approaching an optimal, friction-less state.
5. Ubiquitous mobility: Mobility is so deeply entrenched within your IT processes that the organisation modifies processes to reflect new functionality that leverages the expanding mobility-aware operating paradigm.